Steak Tacos with Corn Salsa are my JAM this summer! Easy grilling + a delish salsa = game over!
- 1 pound skirt steak
- 1 ½ teaspoons Dalkin&Co Taco Seasoning or Meat Seasoning, divided
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided and the zest reserved
- 6 green onions
- 2 ears corn, husked
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 8 small street taco sized flour tortillas
- Prepare an indoor or outdoor grill over medium-high heat. Sprinkle skirt steak on both sides with salt, pepper and and 1 ¼ teaspoons of the Dalkin&Co Taco Seasoning. Whisk 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon lime juice in 11x7-inch glass dish. Add meat and turn to coat. Marinate for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, brush green onions and corn with 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill vegetables until slightly charred, turning occasionally, about 2 minutes for green onions and 7 minutes for corn. Cut the corn from cob and transfer the kernels to a bowl. Chop green onions and add to corn. Stir in cilantro, chives, lime zest, and remaining ¼ teaspoon Dalkin&Co seasoning, ½ tablespoon oil, and 1 tablespoon lime juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Grill the skirt steak to desired doneness, about 2 ½ minutes per side for medium. Transfer to work surface; let rest 5 minutes.
Char tortillas over an open flame.
Thinly slice the skirt steak across grain. Divide skirt steak and juices equally among tortillas. Spoon corn mixture over each and serve.