Summer salads are going strong these days - and today we’re making a Loaded Steak Salad Bowl with Yogurt Green Goddess!!
For the Steak
For the Salad Bowl
- 4 cups shredded romaine
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 large ripe avocados, cut into chunks
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 2 corn on the cob, grilled and sliced off into sheets
For the Cilantro Lime Yogurt Dressing
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 cup packed basil
- 1 jalapeno
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
For the Steak
- Combine the ingredients for the flank steak marinade. Add the steak and let marinate for 2 hours.
- Heat a grill over medium high heat. Remove the steak from the marinade and generously season with salt and pepper. Place the steak on the grill and grill for 4-6 minutes on each side, turning 90 degrees halfway through to get criss cross grill marks. Cook until medium, depending on your preference, and then remove to a cutting board and let rest for 10 minutes. Slice the flank steak against the grain and use for the salad.
For the Yogurt Green Goddess
- Combine ingredients in a blender and adjust salt and pepper as needed. Refrigerate until ready to use
For the Bowl
- Arrange everything in equal amounts in 4 bowls and serve with the dressing drizzled on top.