Perfectly crispy Roasted Broccolini with a lemon, garlic parm dressing that you'll want to slather on just about every veggie moving forward.
- 3-4 bunches broccolini split into florets
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons Dalkin&Co's Gaby's Everyday Seasoning or Dalkin&Co's Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- ½ cap freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the broccolini evenly on the baking sheet and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Using tongs, gently toss the florets in the oil to combine and season with the Dalkin&Co seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Transfer the baking sheet into the oven and roast for 25-35 minutes until the broccolini is just golden and slightly crispy.
- While the broccolini is roasting, combine the remaining olive oil, garlic, lemon zest and juice and parmesan. Whisk to combine and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the baking sheet from oven and drizzle the dressing on top. Toss to combine and serve as needed.