If you've never made Chicken Parmesan Gnocchi Bake, it's about to be your new favorite dish!
- 12 ounces plain gnocchi
- 1 ½ tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic roughly chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 teaspoons Dalkin&Co's Gaby's Everyday Seasoning
- 2 cups store-bought marinara sauce
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup shredded parmesan
- 1 ball fresh burrata
- Sprigs fresh basil or oregano for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add the gnocchi to the boiling water and cook according to the package directions; drain, reserving ¼ cup of the cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large nonstick cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic, ground chicken and Dalkin&Co's Gaby's Everyday Seasoning and cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through, about 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from the heat and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Add the gnocchi, reserved cooking liquid and marinara sauce to the skillet with the chicken mixture and stir to combine. Add the parmesan and stir.
- Sprinkle with the mozzarella. Bake on the top oven rack until hot and bubbling and the cheese turns golden, about 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes. Add the burrata on top. And season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and serve.