I've decided to dub myself a Broccoli influencer. It's one of my favorite vegetables and this Caesar inspired Roasted Broccoli is perhaps one of the greatest things I've ever made.
- 3-4 heads broccoli split into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Dalkin&Co Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- ⅔ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅔ cup panko bread crumbs, sautéed in olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced and zested
- ½ cup Tahini Sauce, plus more as needed
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the broccoli evenly on the baking sheet and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Using tongs, gently toss the florets in the oil to combine and season with 4 tablespoons of the tahini sauce, salt and pepper and Dalkin&Co Lemon Pepper Seasoning. Toss to combine.
Transfer the baking sheet into the oven and roast for 15-20 minutes until the broccoli is just golden and slightly crispy.
Remove the baking sheet from the oven and drizzle more 2-3 tablespoons more of the tahini sauce on top. Toss with the toasted buttered breadcrumbs, tons of freshly grated parmesan cheese, lemon juice and zest and serve as needed.